The Associates of the firms are active in a range of civil society initiatives and organisations at the national, regional, and international levels. The following are some of the civil society institutions in which the principals of the firms are active:
– Foundation for Development Planning, Inc (http://www.fdpi.org).
– Natural History Society of Jamaica (http://naturalhistorysocietyjamaica.org)
– Global Water Partnership-Caribbean (http://www.gwp.org/en/GWP-Caribbean)
– Caribbean Studies Association (http://www.caribbeanstudiesassociation.org).
– International Union for the Conservation of Nature – World Commission on Protected Areas (http://www.iucn.org/theme/protected-areas/wcpa)