The Associates of the firms possess substantial experience with assessment and design of environmental management systems. Related services are provided in the following areas:
- Provision of technical assistance to environmental management institutions for development of programmes and management systems.
- Design and implementation of environmental audits.
- Preparation of environmental management systems for corporations, hotels, and other types of businesses.
- Development of training materials and training programmes.
- Environmental education and orientation for employees and managers.
- Preparation of National Environmental Management System.
Assignments that focused on national environmental management systems include the following:
Review of the management framework for biodiversity threat mitigation in St. Kitts and Nevis (2010). The report included recommendations for capacity development for biodiversity threat mitigation.
Review of the enabling framework for implementation of incentive measures for biodiversity conservation in St. Kitts and Nevis (2010). The assignment included the identification of specific incentive measures and associated implementation requirements.
Preparation of a Wetlands Management Framework for the U.S. Virgin Islands (2010), prepared as an output of the Virgin Islands Wetlands and Watersheds Characterization Phase II project.
Tourism sector review for Anguilla (2007) as part of the process of preparation of the national biodiversity strategy and action plan.
Preparation of the National Environmental Management Strategy for Montserrat (2005).
Feasibility assessment for the Caribbean Blue Flag Scheme (2000).
Development of an institutional framework model for integration of national parks and tourism programming (2000) for use by member states of the Caribbean Tourism Organization.